|Posted by khcreations on March 17, 2009 at 10:21 AM|
I've noticed that a lot of people (in general)
could use this method.
ITEMS YOU NEED
14 x 10 piece of plexy glass or glass
background paper (scrapbooking paper is great from craft store)
60-100 watt light
How to put it all together:
1) Take your 12x12x12 box and cut out one side. Keep the bottom of
your box intact.
2) (open side you just cut out) Measure 9 inches from the bottom and
make a slit all the way to the back of the box on both sides. Do not
cut the back of the box.
3) Slide your glass into the slits of the box
4) Take the wax paper and tape it over the light source. The
wax paper is used to defuse the light.
5) Aim the light towards the opening of your box.
6) Lay your background on the bottom of your box as your background.
7) Shine your light into to open area of the box. Take your photos from the
back of the box... with the light facing you.
Your camera should focus on the jewelry or small object. The
background will be fuzzy due to the distance of the background from